mHealthAlert is an eHealth Artificial Intelligence platform that enables Cardiologists to provide remote monitoring services to chronic patients and take care of critical situation in real time.
Cardiologists will be supported by qualified Nurses in a Call Center to monitor real time patient medical alerts, and according to an established protocol, notify them if needed.
Improve patient’s quality of life
- Reduce hospital readmissions.
- Feeling of security by being monitored all the time.
- Prevent high risk situation.
- Reminders for medication adherence to treatment.
Adherence to treatment
- Set reminders to medication and confirmation intake.
- Motivational message rewarding individuals for compliance.
- Telephonic outreach designed to engage individuals in health self-management.
- Blood pressure, glucose, weight, oximetry, digitally stored and/or transmitted by the patient and/or caregiver to the Call Center qualified Healthcare professionals.
- Medical alerts when patient measurements are out of thresholds.
- Engagement alerts when patients do not adhere to program.
Business Intelligence Reports
General administration dashboard to dynamic business reporting:
Doctor dashboard to dynamic reporting:
- Increasing accountability for population health and quality outcomes.
- Productivity reports in healthcare providers.
- Quality of services.
- Population health adherence.
- Alert distribution (Medical alerts and non-engagement alerts).
- Total measurements that generated medical alert.
- Total patients managed by doctor.
- Medical alert distribution by time of day and week day.
- Number of medical alerts per medical device.
- And more.
- Maximum security, deployed in Microsoft Azure.
- HIPPA and EU data protection law compliance.
- Robust, high scalability and availability platform.
- Continuous development with an established roadmap.